[gnutls-help] heartbeat procedure

Joke de Buhr joke at seiken.de
Tue Mar 26 12:34:47 CET 2013

sorry, during writing the email the function names got mixed up. i'm setting

    gnutls_heartbeat_enable(session, GNUTLS_HB_LOCAL_ALLOWED_TO_SEND);

and on the client side and

    gnutls_heartbeat_enable(session, GNUTLS_HB_PEER_ALLOWED_TO_SEND);

on the server side. nevertheless -9 (GNUTLS_E_UNEXPECTED_PACKET_LENGTH) is
returned on.