[gnutls-help] need help with SNI

Olaf Zaplinski olaf at zaplinski.de
Wed Apr 9 16:55:40 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I have a problem with SNI.

I have 3 name based vhosts with GnuTLS.

jne.example.com runs with a certificate *.example.com from CA #1
alice.example.net runs with certificate alice.example.net from CA #2
bob.example.com runs with certificate bob.example.com from CA #2

In fact, joe is my (Debian) default host with config file
/etc/apache2/sites-available/default-tls

The two first hosts work fine, but host bob presents the certificate
from joe. It works because this certificate is a wildcard one, but I
would like to know why GnuTLS refuses to present the certificate that I
had configured.

Olaf