[gnutls-help] GnuTLS HTTP server

Nightingale, J. Stephen stephen.nightingale at nist.gov
Wed Jan 22 17:42:33 CET 2014

So when I start gnutls-serv as an http server, where is it serving pages from?  I have an index.html in the local directory. When I connect with the tlslite client and request a page, gnutls-serv completes the handshake, then serves up the negotiation parameters wrapped in html, as a canned response.  Can I get gnutls to server a specific requested page, from an identifiable directory?

I note also that when requesting 'disable-client-cert', gnutls-serv still complains that no client certificate was furnished.

Cheers,

Stephen Nightingale, NIST.