[gnutls-help] GNUTLS_E_PREMATURE_TERMINATION error

Polina Abramov polinaa at image-vault.com
Thu May 1 19:10:22 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I need help with GNUTLS_E_PREMATURE_TERMINATION error code that is returned by gnutls_record_recv() function.

I have a simple smtp client that all it does is sending emails.  When I use gmail or hotmail smtp servers I keep getting GNUTLS_E_PREMATURE_TERMINATION and I can't figure out what causes it. I don't get this error with yahoo smtp server.

Any ideas about what can be a reason for GNUTLS_E_PREMATURE_TERMINATION error?

Thanks a lot!
P.A.