[gnutls-help] GnuTLS / OpenSSL / Certificate Installation HowTo

Frederic Nivor nouatzi at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:26:12 CEST 2014

I would like to create a TCP client/server scenario:
- a simple C server on a VPS
- a simple C client on another device
And I would like to secure the TCP connection between them. GnuTLS
seems to be a good choice (they also propose some client/server
samples).
My web hosting provider gave me a SSL certificate. So from now, I
don't know how to install and configure everything in order to work
properly:
- from the SSL certificate installation (if I need to),
- how to use GnuTLS in my client/server program with those
certificates (if needed),
- ...
Can somebody explain the all thing please ?
Thanks.
B.R.