[gnutls-help] Installing GnuTLS on a Raspberry Pi

Atkinson, Douglas DouglasAtkinson at my.unt.edu
Sun May 18 06:42:34 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am hoping someone who reads this will have successfully installed GnuTLS on a Raspberry Pi and is willing to walk me through it.

I am trying to install the latest version of GnuTLS on a Raspberry Pi. Entering the following command

$ ./configure --prefix=/usr

ends by telling my that Libnettle 2.7 was not found. However, I know I have installed nettle. I double checked and sure enough I have both libnettle.so.4 and libnettle.so.4.3 located in

/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueablihf/

I am wondering if it has something to do with the location of the library. The location seems unusual to me, but this is where all the libraries appear to be located.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Douglas Atkinson