[gnutls-help] Compiling gnutls 3.3 with Solaris Studio 12.2

Mat Troi mattroisang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:08:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

Adding the #if defined(__linux__) doesn't work.  Removing the line works.
I tried switching to GNU compiler and got past that problem.  I cannot find
equivalent syntax in Solaris Studio.

This is a totally unrelated problem, I have a bunch of missing symbol
references, but from the configure, nettle was found

checking for NETTLE... yes

The error for undefined symbol is:
nettle_gcm_aes_decrypt              nettle/.libs/libcrypto.a(cipher.o)
nettle_rsa_pkcs1_sign_tr            nettle/.libs/libcrypto.a(pk.o)
nettle_ecc_scalar_set               nettle/.libs/libcrypto.a(pk.o)
nettle_ecc_scalar_get               nettle/.libs/libcrypto.a(pk.o)
nettle_sha512_digest                nettle/.libs/libcrypto.a(mac.o)
nettle_sha512_update                nettle/.libs/libcrypto.a(mac.o)

I tried to do a find in the nettle directory and found

#define hmac_sha512_update nettle_hmac_sha512_update
#define hmac_sha384_update nettle_hmac_sha512_update
./hmac.h

But where is nettle_hmac_sha512_update defined?

Thanks,

Matt