[gnutls-help] Asynchronous transport

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Thu Apr 30 14:28:47 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Yury Shvedov
> <yshvedov at wimarksystems.com> wrote:
>> Thank you for Your reply.
>> So If i set my pull and push functions, which behave as non-blocking sendto
>> and recvfrom respectively, gnutls won't call pull_timeout function because
>> of GNUTLS_NONBLOCK flag in gnutls_init?

Actually I was not correct. The pull timeout can still be called in
non-blocking DTLS case, but then only with an @ms parameter of zero.
That is to know whether there are data waiting or not. If you can not
use select for that you can use recv in PEEK mode.