[gnutls-help] Make Errors

Adam Dunsmoor ADunsmoor at elemechinc.com
Tue Aug 11 23:17:13 CEST 2015

Hello.  I am trying to make GnuTLS 3.4.4 and am getting the following errors:

//user/local/lib/libgnutls.so.30: undefined reference to 'asn1_decode_simple_ber at LIBTASN1_0_3'
//user/local/lib/libgnutls.so.30: undefined reference to 'p11_kit_uri_get_pin_value'

I can skip p11 "./configure -without-p11-kit" but can't for libtasn

I noticed that in version 4.3 of libtasn1 they added asn1_decode_simple_ber().  Should I install an earlier version of libtasn1 than 4.3?

Thank you.

EleMech, Inc.<http://www.elemechinc.com/>
2275 White Oak Circle
Aurora, IL 60504
Programmer
Phone: 630.499.7080 X19
Fax: 630-499-7760

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete material from any system.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0D449.EA2A3480]