[gnutls-help] No supported cipher suites have been found.

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Dec 7 09:30:33 CET 2015

You can test gnutls-serv and gnutls-cli in the gnutls distribution
with the following options:
cd doc/credentials && ./../src/gnutls-serv --pgpkeyfile
openpgp/sec.asc --pgpcertfile openpgp/pub.asc --dhparams params.pem
--priority "NORMAL:+DHE-DSS:+SIGN-DSA-SHA256:+SIGN-DSA-SHA1:+CTYPE-OPENPGP"

cd src && ./gnutls-cli localhost -p 5556 --insecure --priority
"NORMAL:+DHE-DSS:+SIGN-DSA-SHA256:+SIGN-DSA-SHA1:+CTYPE-OPENPGP"