[gnutls-help] certtool - key encipherment (X.509v3 extension)

Tobias --- tobbe.se at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:48:11 CET 2015

Ooops, I see. I'm new to the elliptical curve things. Now I feel dumb.

I let the CA use ECDSA secp521r1 and I let clients and servers use RSA,
3072 bits (It appears to be the default). It all works now!

It would be nice if certtool would return errors or warnings when
extensions and keys aren't compatible, instead of just omitting the
incompatible extensions.

Thanks for the quick reply!