[gnutls-help] GNUTLS_E_PULL_ERROR in gnutls_handshake

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sun Feb 15 22:54:13 CET 2015

On Sun, 2015-02-15 at 22:42 +0100, Alessandro Carminati wrote:

> It seems to me that this will result in an hard work. At least for me.
> This was the answer I was looking for.

Hi,
 Whether it is the answer you were looking for or not, this is the
answer to your question. The code is outdated and that's the reason it
fails to connect to the server. As far as I understand from your
description the server is terminating the connection during handshake
(the GNUTLS_E_PULL_ERROR), and the reason is most likely the outdated
parameters the client sends. You can simulate your client with
gnutls-cli and verify that with your server. Nevertheless, I don't see
where is the hard work in using the new API.