[gnutls-help] Query-Regarding-Gnutls-Build

Anil Kumar anilkumar21t at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:43:06 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I am asked to develop a transport client that use gnutls (I am using 3.4.1).

Also I want to simulate more number of such tls clients .

In my application each client is a separate process.

My each process dynamically links with the gmp,nettle and gnutls libs.

Without tls I am able to easily simulate more than 10k connections(with
tcp/udp) in my machine(of 8 gb RAM).

But with tls in place I am not able to simulate more than 800 connections.

Memory is getting dried up, and is a big concern for me.

I ran with Valgrind memory check tool and I see zero errors and zero
warnings .

Can anyone please help me what care I should take while building the
gnutls, so that it is optimized and can be made best possible use.

Thanks
Anil