[gnutls-help] Handshake failing by using gnutls library

Priyaranjan Nayak priyaranjan4169 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:49:01 CET 2015

Hi Daniel,

I have installed gnutls-3.3.13 version and using in both server and client
side program. Now I wanted to check which API needs to be call to complete
the handshake for TLS connection.So I am using two sample program given by
gnutls library to verify the handshake procedure  .i.e

   1. Server sample code:
   http://gnutls.org/manual/html_node/Echo-server-with-X_002e509-authentication.html#Echo-server-with-X_002e509-authentication
   2. Client sample code:
   http://www.gnutls.org/manual/html_node/Simple-client-example-with-X_002e509-certificate-support.html#Simple-client-example-with-X_002e509-certificate-support