[gnutls-help] Handshake failing by using gnutls library

Priyaranjan Nayak priyaranjan4169 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:40:18 CET 2015

Hi Daniel,

It is failing in the below line of the sample code .

ret = gnutls_handshake(session);

I am getting  "*** Handshake has failed (The request is invalid.)"
message from server side sample code.

and  "*** Fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated"
error message  from client side sample code.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 12:04 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net

--
Thanks
Priyaranjan