[gnutls-help] GnuTLS-TPM handshake

Marcos Simó Picó marcossp at kth.se
Mon May 11 09:43:25 CEST 2015

Hello,

I think the function would extract the key since the description of the function, literally says:

This function can also accept URLs at  keyfile and  certfile . In
       that case it will import the private key and certificate indicated by
       the URLs. Note that the supported URLs are the ones indicated by
       gnutls_url_is_supported().

And according to the TPM literature, import the key means to extract it from the TPM and send it somewhere else. Please, correct me if I’m mistaken.

Thanks for your answer Nikos.

Best,

Marcos