[gnutls-help] tls handshaking get failed

Shruti Patil shrutipatil326 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:07:59 CEST 2015

  This is shruti here, I am facing some issue in hand shaking betwen server
and client... I have generated cert.pem key.pem crl.pem using certtool.. I
am trying with the following sample code :

http://www.gnutls.org/manual/html_node/Simple-client-example-with-X_002e509-certificate-support.html#Simple-client-example-with-X_002e509-certificate-support

http://www.gnutls.org/manual/html_node/Echo-server-with-X_002e509-authentication.html#Echo-server-with-X_002e509-authentication

when I execute the above server and client code it displays the following
message:

"Handshake failed GnuTLS error: Error in the certificate. The certificate
is NOT trusted. The certificate issuer is unknown. The name in the
certificate does not match the expected "

I'm not getting what's the issue and where it's going wrong...please help
me..

Thank you in advance

Best Regards, Shruti