[gnutls-help] Renegotiating from ANON to RSA -- Removing all ciphersuites?

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Tue Nov 10 16:30:31 CET 2015

Hello Nikos,

> You need to set different "credentials" for anonymous and certificate
> authentication. Did you set both of them or only for anonymous?

I set both up initially, but didn't repeat them for renegotiation -- under the assumption that the credentials are kept.

That also means I didn't remove the anonymous credentials for the reneg -- under the assumption that the priority string would help to ignore them.

Are these assumptions correct?

Thanks,
 -Rick