[gnutls-help] Where find all the instructions for make all certificates?

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Apr 5 00:29:31 CEST 2017

hi Rm Beer--

On Tue 2017-04-04 17:41:49 -0400, Rm Beer wrote:
> Where find all the instructions for make all certificates?

It's not clear to me what you're asking.  Can you be more specific?  The
examples you link to are code, not system configuration.  certificates
are usually system configuration.

> Also make a certificates as I thought it was better. Work good with
> 'openssl s_server' and 'openssl s_client' , but can't work with this
> examples...

when you say "can't work", are you getting error messages?  when do you
get them?  what are they specifically?  how did you generate the
certificates specifically?

the more useful detail and specifics you can provide, the more likely
you will get useful help answering your questions.

    --dkg