[gnutls-help] Windows binaries security/checksum

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Mon Aug 28 21:11:36 CEST 2017

Nikos...

Is it possible to generate checksums for the Windows binaries so we can verify downloads have not been tampered with?
[This seems like the easiest/least-hassle option I can think of.]
SHA-256 I suppose?

I'd probably want checksums anyway - but with a non secure FTP it worries me quite a lot more...
Sorry for all the questions/queries/wants...
Most importantly: Thanks for a nice tool!

TIA
-Greg