[gnutls-help] GnuTLS on ARMv7 and HardFP

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 00:38:49 CEST 2017

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Check the gnutls_cipher_aead* functions at:
> https://www.gnutls.org/manual/html_node/Symmetric-algorithms.html

Thank You Nikos.

I wasn't aware of block length restrictions. My encryption knowledge
is bit outdated. Can you give me bit of a primer in them?

I want to use GNUTLS_CIPHER_AES_256_CBC. A quick Google told me 16 is
the block size.

Is 16 the right blocksize of GNUTLS_CIPHER_AES_256_CBC ?

Also, in the aeas functions, what values should I provide for none and
auth? I just want to encrypt and decrypt a string.

Thank You for your patience.
Regards
Mandar Joshi