[gnutls-help] GnuTLS always 'scans' all usb tokens

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 06:44:01 CET 2017

Hello,

I have few ePass2003 Auto Tokens that I use for storing my encryption keys.

They work well except for the fact that when any application making
use of gnutls pkcs11 functions starts, all the connected tokens get
'scanned' even when a specific uri that exists on the system is
specified to a function like gnutls_pkcs11_obj_list_import_url4 (...)

I can see the light green led flash on the connected tokens for few
seconds. This doesn't happen in parallel, the 'scanning' happens one
by one thus causing a huge delay.

Is this expected behaviour or is there something in the application
that I should do differently ?

Regards
Mandar Joshi