[gnutls-help] Application Doesn't detect USB Token when started using a systemd script

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Thu May 18 09:56:30 CEST 2017

Hi,
I noticed that if I start my application using a systemd script, the
application cannot see the USB Token. The token I am using is a
Feitian technologies one.
Bus 003 Device 010: ID 096e:080a Feitian Technologies, Inc.

In the application, I am calling
gnutls_pkcs11_add_provider ("/usr/lib64/opensc-pkcs11.so", NULL);

Is this expected or am I doing something wrong?

The same thing happens when I ssh into the Linux box which has the USB
token connected to it.

I am using Fedora 25 x86_65 with gnutls 3.5.10.

Regards
Mandar Joshi