[gnutls-help] Application Doesn't detect USB Token when started using a systemd script

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Fri May 19 01:04:45 CEST 2017

> That has nothing to do with gnutls, it is rather a fedora feature
> restricting access to smart cards to console users:
> https://access.redhat.com/blogs/766093/posts/1976313

Thank you Nikos. You saved me a lot of time.

For the immediate future, I don't see any need for me to restrict
access to the USB tokens on the embedded system that I will be
deploying. Or may be i do but I haven't really thought about it.

I'll go through the link you provided to see if I can configure my
system to grant access to the application started by the systemd start
script. Is there a default that I can set so that everyone will have
access to the USB Token connected to the system?

Regards
Mandar Joshi