[gnutls-help] GnuTLS on ARMv7 and HardFP

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Thu May 25 16:22:55 CEST 2017

Hello,
When using gnutls_cipher_decrypt2 on Odroid C1 and Raspberry Pi
running Gentoo (armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi), the program
terminates with "Floating Point Exception"

Is this expected on ARMv7 or did I mess up some USE flags while
compiling the system ?

I tried compiling the program with -march=native but that made no difference?

What are my options? I am going to try a different stage3 from Gentoo,
one without HardFP. Is that the only way?

Regards
Mandar Joshi