[gnutls-help] 3.6.8 - no pdf files in tarball

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Thu May 30 14:35:46 CEST 2019

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:27 AM Andreas Metzler <ametzler at bebt.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the tarball for 3.6.8 does not include pdf versions of the documentation
> (but an empty '*.pdf' file):
>
> ametzler at argenau:/tmp/GNUTLS$ find gnutls-3.6.7 gnutls-3.6.8 -name '*.pdf' -printf '%h/%f %k KB\n'
> gnutls-3.6.7/doc/gnutls-guile.pdf 240 KB
> gnutls-3.6.7/doc/gnutls.pdf 2208 KB
> gnutls-3.6.8/doc/*.pdf 0 KB

Thanks. In order to do the release I've removed the pdf generation
because I had troubles generating these pdfs (texinfo fails on my
release system). However that saved some bytes already, and since
these manuals are already online, I found it a good idea to do it
permanently. Does it cause an issue from your side?

About the '*.pdf' I have no idea why is that.