[gnutls-help] padlock phe have two branch

Jonas Zhou(SH-RD) JonasZhou at zhaoxin.com
Wed Aug 26 05:11:32 CEST 2020

Hi

I am Jonas Zhou. When I look at the code of x86-common.c, I found that there are two branches under padlock phe. One is padlock sha1 and sha256(partial) accelerator, another is padlock sha1 and sha256 accelerator. I request you to please let me know about the following details.

l  What is the difference between the algorithms registered in these two branches?(In gnutls-cli -benchmark-ciphers, I found that the functions they call are the same.)

Best Regard

Jonas Zhou

?????
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, copying or forwarding of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.