[gnutls-help] Supported algorithms for JWE alg
nicolas at babelouest.org
Mon Mar 30 00:01:09 CEST 2020
I'm trying to implement a JSON Web Encryption (JWE ) library with GnuTLS.
I'm trying to figure out if all the algorithms specified in the JWA RFC
 can be implemented using GnuTLS.
So far, I have the following algorithm support list:
- RSA1_5: supported, using gnutls_pubkey_encrypt_data and a RSA public key
- RSA-OAEP, RSA-OAEP-256: not supported
- ECDH-ES, ECDH-ES+A128KW, ECDH-ES+A192KW, ECDH-ES+A256KW: I assume it's
supported but I wasn't able to make it work using
gnutls_pubkey_encrypt_data and a ECC public key
- A128KW, A192KW, A192KW, A128GCMKW, A192GCMKW, A256GCMKW,
PBES2-HS256+A128KW, PBES2-HS384+A192KW, PBES2-HS512+A256KW: supported,
but couldn't find how yet
Are my assumptions correct?
If so, how can I implement ECDH-ES* encryption/decryption?
Thanks in advance!
 - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7516
 - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7518#section-4.1
More information about the Gnutls-help