[gnutls-help] Add detection of extended instruction set on zhaoxin CPU

Jonas Zhou(SH-RD) JonasZhou at zhaoxin.com
Tue Sep 1 03:53:36 CEST 2020

Hi All
       I am Jonas, from zhaoxin company(cpu inherited via). I want to optimize the performance of gnutls on zhaoxin cpu. The code I changed is as follows:

1.     Modify the variable or function name that contains via

2.     Add detection of extended instruction set on zhaoxin CPU(ssse3, shani, aesni, pclmul, avx)

Can I do this?
Best Regard
Jonas Zhou

?????
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, copying or forwarding of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.