[gnutls-help] PSK DTLS

mk mk at cognitivedissonance.ca
Sat Mar 18 22:37:05 CET 2023

Does anyone know of any (gnuTLS) examples of DTLS using PSK?

I am working on a C++ network socket library which wraps gnuTLS (the C
API); TLS and DTLS are working client and server side using X.509, and
TLS using PSK.  However, DTLS using PSK fails client side during the
handshake, after the DTLS cookie is sent, with "A packet with illegal or
unsupported version was received".

Existing examples in the manual and online have been invaluable to me
with the work up to now, but I have been unable to find any for this.