Questions regarding the public keyring editor dialog

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:45:31 +0200

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> The dialog povides no information about who is the owner of the
> shown keyring keyring.
> Perhaps there should be some information such as 'you are: ...'.
There is no such thing as a owner of a keyring. Well on Unix systems you have owners, but GnuPG should not be used on a multi-user box. I know that this is nice for testing. Werner -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0 Birkenstr. 12 email wk@OpenIT.de D-40233 Duesseldorf http://www.OpenIT.de