GPAPA changes

Peter Gerwinski peter@gerwinski.de
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:08:56 +0100

Hello,

I am currently preparing to check in the recent changes by
Jan van Heys and myself on GPAPA.

 * Our version has functions gpapa_get_public_key_by_userID() and
   gpapa_get_secret_key_by_userID() not present in the current CVS.
   Probably I just forgot to check them in, or did someone take them
   out intentionally?

 * The passphrase stuff in GPAPA had been taken out by Werner in the
   previous CVS version. We kept a workaround in our version for
   testing. The current CVS version has the passphrase stuff back
   again. Can I just rely on that and take out our workaround?

Later,

    Peter

--
http://home.pages.de/~Peter.Gerwinski/ - G-N-U GmbH: http://www.g-n-u.de