Mahogany now dual license (Artistic/GPL)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:38:28 +0100

--CgTrtGVSVGoxAIFj

Hi,

The Mahogany people now have a GPL license options to fully make it
free software.

Check:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/M/doc/COPYING?rev=3D1.2&conte=
nt-type=3Dtext/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=3Dmahogany

So we can use it as demo mailer for windows, if we have major
difficulties with Sylpheed. Mahogany development is also under steam
and the feature list seems to be quite complete.

	Bernhard

--=20
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net) =
=20
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)

--CgTrtGVSVGoxAIFj

--CgTrtGVSVGoxAIFj--