windows registry

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:41:03 +0100

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 02:00:14PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > in "CreateProcess: ...", but "args" still contains
> > a complete command line (including the command itself=gpg).
>
> CreatePocess takes as first arg the path to the executable. and as
> second arg the commandline. This commandline is what you see in
> parsed form in main (int argc, char**argv). argv[0] is by
> convention the name of the program but it is not used to start
> create the process. This is similar to Unix, where you don't have
> to parse a commandline to build main's argv but just pass it to
> exec(2)
>
> > I removed it, but still gpg can not be executed:
> > *** CreateProcess failed: ec=3
>
> That's "path not found"
>
> Don't know whether this helps.
it shortened up my search so it helped :-) gpg.exe is now found if I use d:\gnupg\gpg.exe It is not found when it is D:\Programme\GnuPG\gpg.exe Peter, have you tried this sort of path as well? Jan -- Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/ Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/ FreeGIS http://freegis.org/