Various design questions / translation

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Oct 22 16:40:01 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:52:40 +0200 (CEST), Jan Petranek said:

> explaining technology.). That part should not be so hard to translate, so
> if you want me to, I think I can translate that site into english.
If you want to do this, fine.
> Could you please tell me, where to look for those hundred pages of specs?
They are in the CVS (aegypten-specs/bsi) but they are all in PDF format and have only subtle changes against the PKIX and other standards. IMHO it is better to provide a document which lists the differences when we are done. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus