breiter committed to libksba

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Oct 24 00:08:01 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:44:52 +0200, Bernhard Reiter said:

> How does it know what to link COPYING to?
> GPL, LGPL?
GPL = COPYING LGPL = COPYING.LIB (well, I don't know how it is called nowadays as I am not doing any LGPLed stuff)
> How do I get a GPL v2, if I only look at a cvs checkout without
> internet connection on a non-GNU-System?
Every file should have this notice: * FOO is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or * (at your option) any later version. * * FOO is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the * GNU General Public License for more details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus