RFE: view decrypted files instead of simply decrypting them

seth vidal skvidal@phy.duke.edu
Tue Apr 23 15:04:02 2002

--=-yBYuMVunkByQcSWbr4Nh

Hi,
 I was wondering if it would be ok to request a feature in GPA. I would
like to be able to select an encrypted file and then view the plaintext
w/o saving the contents out to a file. The reason for this is that I'd
rather have the entire operation in memory than having a file written to
disk that I then have to go erase when I'm done viewing the file.

Is that already possible and maybe I'm just missing the feature?

thanks
-sv

--=20
GPG Public Key: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~skvidal/skvidal.gpg