Help files

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Mon Dec 2 21:43:02 2002

--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 21:09:29 +0100, Michael Anckaert wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:52:01 -0600 (CST)
> "Jacob Perkins" <jap1@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>=20
> > Will these help files be released under the GFDL?  Gnome has an xml
> > based help system, and I might like to repackage certain parts for
> > Seahorse. Credit would be given of course.
>=20
> I haven't though under what license they would fall, but it's pretty
> obvious they would gpl'd (the doc. license, can't remember it's name
> right now). So you can use them.

You mean the GNU Free Documentation License (that's the GFDL Jacob was
talking about) :-)

> Maybe we can use that xml help system for gpa to?=20

I thought about that, but that would make the help system Gnome specific,
and we want to keep GPA reasonably portable (it should even work under
Windows).

Thanks,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es