Bug list update, 02.12.2002

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Tue Dec 3 19:38:02 2002

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 12:26:47 -0500, David Shaw wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 06:04:22PM +0100, Miguel Coca wrote:
> > Also, I'd like to know something. Can we trust that the subkeys are lis=
ted
> > in the same order in a key listing and in the edit menu. It doesn't hap=
pen
> > with user ID's (which will eventually be a problem, as soon as we want =
> > add a way to manage user ID's).
>=20
> Yes, you can.  Subkeys are not sorted in either display.  Currently,
> the user IDs are sorted in the --list-keys output to put the primary
> user ID first, and any photo IDs last.  The edit menu shows the IDs in
> their natural unsorted order on the key.
>=20
> How soon will this become a problem?

Not really soon. It's on my list of "wanted features", but I have no plans
to do it soon (OTOH, maybe I don't have plans because I know it's not
possible right now).

Anyway, I see you just sent a fix to CVS. I'll probably add it when I beef
up a bit the edit key dialog (this will include changing the passphrase,
and, now, uid management, at least).

Thanks,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es