GPGME 0.3.3 released

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Feb 14 08:40:02 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:20:46 +0100, Bernhard Reiter said:

> gpgsm: can't connect server: `ERR 7 can't exec `../agent/gpg-agent':
> No such file or directory'

Start a gpg-agent first:

$ eval `gpg-agent`

Using a daemon in test suite is a bit problematic, though.

We have to write a fake gpg-agent so that we don't test a running one
and that there is no need to enter the passphrases all the time.
Maybe it is possible to equip gpg-agent with some test code or we can
achieve to use gpg-agent with the right configuration (--batch) and
unprotected keys.

  Werner