can't fully verify gpa-0.4.3.tar.gz

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Jan 15 09:28:02 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:11:42 -0800, mjbjr  said:

> Unless I'm doing this wrong, and I may be, the following situation may want to
> be fixed:

There is nothing we can fix.  The matter is that there is no short
path from your ultimately trusted key to this key.

0x57548DCD is signed by my certification key 5b0358a2 which in turn
has a very good connection in the Web Of Trust.  Well, you might need
to set the ownertrust of 5b0358a2 to fully trusted to let it work.  IF
you don't trust me (i.e. 5b0358a2) to correctly sign othe keys, we
have a problem but why at all would you trust me to write and package
this software correctly ;-)