Compile error with current CVS kmail

Rolf Offermanns rolf@offermanns.de
Sat Jan 19 16:16:01 2002

--==========1807379384==========

You are right. I meant linker... ;)

Including the moc file solved the problem.

Now, is there a way to start this version of kmail from my running kde2.2.2 =

desktop?

I=B4ve written the follwing start script, but I get an error (see below)
#!/bin/bash
AEGYPTEN=3D/usr/local/aegypten
QTDIR=3D$AEGYPTEN/qt3
KDEDIR=3D$AEGYPTEN
KDEHOME=3D~/.kde3_aegypten
PATH=3D$AEGYPTEN/bin:$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=3D$QTDIR/lib:$AEGYPTEN/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export AEGYPTEN QTDIR KDEDIR KDEHOME PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH
$AEGYPTEN/bin/kdeinit $AEGYPTEN/bin/kmail &
rolf@wildsau:~ > ./aegypten_env.sh
rolf@wildsau:~ > kdeinit: Shutting down running client.
kdeinit: Launched DCOPServer, pid =3D 27463 result =3D 0
QFile::readBlock: File not open
_KDE_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
DCOPServer self-test failed.
QFile::getch: File not open
QFile::getch: File not open
kdeinit: DCOPServer could not be started, aborting.

After this I get "KLauncher could not be reached via DCOP" whenever I click =

on the panel.

Or do I have to start a kde3 session on Display :1 and run kmail from =
there?

Rolf

--On Saturday, January 19, 2002 11:20:45 AM +0100 Marc Mutz <mutz@kde.org>=20