gpa does not see my keys

Hans-Stefan Suhle Hans-Stefan@Suhle.de
Sun Jul 7 17:20:02 2002

Am Sonntag, 7. Juli 2002 17:11 schrieb Jan-Oliver Wagner:
> On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 08:02:52PM +0200, Hans-Stefan Suhle wrote:
> > Having restored my system, I copied my key files back into ~/.gnupg
> >
> > gpg --list-keys lists all my keys
> > gpg --list-secret finds my secret key
> >
> > However, everytime I want to start gpa, it wants to create a new set =
of
> > keys and refuses to find any of the existing ones.
>
> which versions of gpg and gpa are you using?

gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.7
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: ~/.gnupg
Unterst=FCtzte Verfahren:
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG

gpa --version
gpa 0.4.3
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

> Have you checked that gpa assumes the correct path to your keyring?

gpa --debug-all
HINWEIS: Keine Standard-Konfigurationsdatei `/home/hss/.gnupg/gpa.conf'
can't open `/home/hss/.gnupg/keyservers': Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht=20
gefunden

Looks ok to me....

> 	Jan

--=20
Hans-Stefan Suhle (email: hss [at] suhle [dot] de)
registered Linux user number 256817 http://counter.li.org