Questions about Aegypten

Tilman Linneweh e0025974@student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 25 16:11:02 2002

Hi list,

I dunno if this is the right list to ask questions about aegypten, since
there hasn't been any aegypten related traffic this month. If this is
the wrong list, please point me to the right one.

I tried to compile the aegypten-stuff on my System, which is a FreeBSD.
I am not using CVS but the last available tarballs, so if you fixed this
already in CVS, just overread.

libksba:
Small Problem, the info pages are added wrong to the infopages tree.
(See attached patch).

dirmngr:
- Why is it still using db1?
Are there any plans to use a more actual version of BerkleyDB?
- FreeBSD has the functionality of libresolv in libc. Perhaps this
should be tested by configure

newpg:
- Typo? coid -> void (see Attachments)
- assuan-handler.c needs utils.h to compile

..I haven't been succesfull compiling newpg yet. So perhaps I'll send
another Email later.

regards & thx
arved