Questions about Aegypten

Tilman Linneweh e0025974@student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 26 11:52:02 2002

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

Hello Werner,

>> Small Problem, the info pages are added wrong to the infopages tree.
>> (See attached patch).
>=20
> I once fixed it, but your patch is missing so I can't check.

*grmpf*, I know i had forgotten something.=20

>> newpg:
> Both are fixed in CVS but you probably won't make it work becuase we
> are still using fopencookie which GNUish - fix is not that easy; I'd
> wish FreeBSD would add this to their libc.

Thx for your hint, so i have to fight with the Linuxemulator right now.

As you said "still", i guess you plan to replace this one day, are you?
Or as there is already a dummy function in the code, you will ship your
own version of fopencookie with newpg?
I think this is necessary, because I hope aegypten, when it is ready,
will run on the other OSs from Redmond and Cupertino.

regards
arved

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu--