Greetings for all

Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior arfreitas@ig.com.br
Thu Mar 21 05:26:01 2002

Hello,

My names is Alceu, and I would like to help developing the GPA. I using Linux since 1998, but I still find difficult (and boring too) using the gnupg in text mode.

Well, I'm not a programer: I even don't know very much about C programming. Maybe I could work translating the program to Brazilian Portuguese (my home tongue language) and with  bugs reporting.  How could I help?

Thanks everybody,

--
Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior
arfreitas@ig.com.br
"The 7 Deadly Sins are:/ Wealth without work/ Pleasure without
conscience/ Knowledge without character/ Business without
morality/ Science without humanity/ Worship without sacrifice/
Politics without principle" - Mahatma Ghandi