Fw: gnupg 1.0.5 and gpa 0.4.3

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Fri Nov 8 12:56:01 2002

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 12:15:53 +0100, Patrick Tchoquessi wrote:
> Hello ,
> may somebody tell why I get this failure by running GPA:
> can ' t open `/root/.gnupg/keyservers`: No such file or directory.

That file contains the list of available keyservers, one for each line. On
startup, GPA tries to read it and add them to it's internal list (which
already contains a couple of hardcoded servers).

> I'm working on suse linux 8.0 can I just "touch" this file

Yes you can. It'll be treated as an empty list of servers, and you'll be
restricted to the hardcoded ones (just as you are now, actually).
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN