gpa 0.4.3

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Fri Nov 8 16:10:01 2002

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 15:23:59 +0100, Patrick Tchoquessi wrote:
> Hello Miguel,

Hi,

> I've fill the Keyservers file so that I can use it on gpa but I've got the
> same failure Gtk-Critical

Ignore it, it's not important and it doesn't affect execution.

> and it do not same to be possible to set the defaultkey;

Yes, 0.4.3 does not save the default key to the configuration file. That was
fixed by Peter Gerwinski in GPA 0.5, and will be in the next release.

By default, GPA will choose the first secret key in the keyring as a
default.

> my other problem is: I think I can't export any data=20

You mean you can't export your key to the server?

> cause looking in the key server for my key just miss , but I succefully
> import other key. hope You may help

I have no idea of what might be happening :-) Again, it's one of the
problems of 0.4.3 that it doesn't provide any error checking on keyserver
operations.

As a workaround, you could try to run "gpg --send-key KEYID" directly. That
should at least tell you whether the key was sent correctly or not.

Regards,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/