Bug list current GPA

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Fri Nov 29 01:09:01 2002

--lrZ03NoBR/3+SXJZ

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 11:53:27 +0100, Markus Gerwinski wrote:
> Miguel Coca wrote:
> > Anyway, this is fixed in my working version too :-)
>=20
> I'm looking forward to testing. ;-)

Those changes are committed now.

All changes are now saved to gpa.conf as soon as they happen. That covers
the default key and keyserver, as well as advanced/simple UI mode (but that
can't be set from the UI yet, that's my next step).

Also, I've changed some command line arguments. A lot of them weren't used
at all, and other conflict with options I'd like to provide in the UI (and
solving which should take preference now that they are always saved to
gpa.conf is not trivial). On the other hand, I added an option to start just
the filemanager, the keyring, or both.

Do your worst :-)

(BTW, you'll need to run autogen again, as I made some changes to the
Makefile.am. If you haven't fixed your automake problems yet, tell me and
I'll send you another working configure, etc...).

Regards,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/