Help files

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Sat Nov 30 13:57:04 2002

--Y7xTucakfITjPcLV

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 01:25:01 +0100, Michael Anckaert wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:23:16 +0100
> Miguel Coca <e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> > Please post an announcement here when you put it online.
>=20
> Here is a primitive version of the help and the tutorial. I'm not yet
> finished of course, still needs layout, images?(tell me what guys think
> of it) and it should be more detailled, now it's just basics.
>=20
> http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/xtr/gpa_help.html
> http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/xtr/gpa_tut.html

I'm looking at them right now.

I will send you a more detailed review when I get the time to write it :-)
But as a general rule, do you think you could try to go deeper into the
concepts?

GPA should be the natural starting point for people who want to use GnuPG,
so they won't have much idea of what a keyserver is, or why (or when) should
they sign keys, etc. The GPH does a great work of explaining that for
command line interface use, but probably you could find an approach that
helps GUI users better.

Other than that, please keep up the good work,

Thanks,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/